Friday, June 4, 2010

Where There's a Will, There's a Way...

Yesterday at 4:00 p.m. I experienced massive anxiety because British Airways emailed me to say that they had cancelled the leg of my flight from London Heathrow to Athens.

It's pretty safe to say that I didn't quite know what to do and went running into the hallway and hollered, "SARAH!!! They cancelled my flight!!!"

Poor unsuspecting Sarah pops out of her room hollering, "They WHAT??"

I said, "I don't know what to do! What are we going to do?"

Sarah calmed down quite well for my sake and advised me to phone the BA office as soon as I could possibly get it done.

Well, I had a lovely chat with an American BA agent who quite wonderfully got me on an earlier flight, thus letting me be in London for 5 hours instead of 9.

I was MOST appreciative of her computer skills!

So friends, it's still good.

There have been a few folks thinking that maybe Sarah and I shouldn't be heading off to Greece and Europe in general. I kind of look at it like this: when the apostle Paul was preaching throughout (what is now) Greece and Turkey, he would decide upon a place to go and preach "The Message" and God would say, "No, Paul - not there, not now." I think that some could look at what is going on as maybe God putting His hand up and saying the same to us; however, since things seem to still be working out and the path is uninterrupted for the moment, I would tend to think that He is giving His blessing to us and we will be protected. Thank goodness for Max Lucado who has taught me the most about grace. :)

Keep on praying, friends. I appreciate you all!

1 comment:

January 2020 Hello Everyone!!!