Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Just About that Time!

I can't believe that I am almost on my way to Athens.

Something is up with British Airway's website - I have been trying to check in online for hours.

Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow!

I've been in Brownsville, Texas, working for the University of Texas at Brownsville teaching an Advanced Placement Summer Institute. Awesome facility, students, and co-workers here! Mel Gibson is in town shooting a movie with a woman that no one can quite figure out who she is - we have gotten the names down to two: Sharon Stone or Jennifer Anniston - we just can't get confirmation of which girl it is. :)

Well, I hope you guys are ready to follow me on a fantastic journey!

See you in Greece!

2 comments:

  1. Jan,

    Have a safe and wonderful trip.

    diane whited

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a comfortable and safe trip. Can't wait to hear how it went.

    ReplyDelete

January 2020 Hello Everyone!!!