Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Made it to London Yesterday


The flight to London yesterday was perilous!! I don't mean danger in the air, I mean a packed flight on a double-decker airplane, and a kid in front of me that wiggled so much I have bruises on my knees (I showed Sarah - she's my proof!)


I watched "The Blind Side" for the first time and loved every minute of it.


On my layover in London, I realised (British spelling for homage) that I would be unable to make it into downtown - Heathrow has grown so much, it made it impossible to leave as you run from terminal connection to terminal connection.


I am putting a picture in here of a lovely place I ate at the airport that served traditional English food - I had fish and chips and it was superb!


More to come on my first day in Athens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

January 2020 Hello Everyone!!!